Firefighter Rescues Baby

Firefighter+Rescues+Baby

Kylie Brooks

On November 8, in Searcy, Arkansas Evan Don Scott was celebrating his first birthday, however, the day was going to take a turn for the worse. Scott started to choke while his mother and he were out. The mother of the young boy ran to get some help for her choking son. The mother waved a van down which honked at the fire station. In response Lt. Cody Largue came outside and helped the baby. The firefighter put the baby upside down and hit his back until the baby coughed up the lid and was able to breathe. Afterwards, the mother took the baby to the hospital and got x-rays done which showed that Evan had choked on a marker lid.